Tuesday

THE ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD!

I've been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by both the lovely Marian & Holly



The rules are:
  1. You have to thank the person that nominated you.
  2. You have to tell 7 things about yourself
  3. You have to nominate 15 others.
Thank you Marian and Holly for nominating me for this award. I love your blogs because they both bring something completely different and new! To say thank you I will add you both to my sidebar.

So, my 7 facts are:
  1. My secret talent is ice skating.
  2. I really want to start Archery training with my best friend Holly
  3. My favorite names are Lilly, Charlotte, Skye and Peeta(After my love of The Hunger Games
  4. My favorite number is 11
  5. I want to learn how to do a fishtail plait and Katniss braid over the summer holidays
  6. I LIVE in leggings!
  7. The first short story I wrote was called 'One Night'
The 15 people I'm going to tag are:
  1. Britney
  2. Emily
  3. Amy
  4. Niamh
  5. Ella
  6. Nadia
  7. Saira
  8. Rose
  9. Marian
  10. Orli
  11. Ebony
  12. Amy & Demi
  13. Teen Writers
  14. Holly
  15. Kate
Finally done! Took me ages to think of who to tag and find them.Anyway, just a reminder that my latest competition is going on RIGHT NOW! You can see what it is and find out how to enter HERE

Just an update from a day dreamers world,




2 comments:

  1. Congrats, and thanks for the nomination! Fishtail plaits are SUPER EASY, it's basically just twisting your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and your welcome! Hopefully I will be able to do one
      Sophie:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read - and comment on - this blog post! I read and reply to every comment, so feel free to ask any questions and I'll answer!

See you soon!

Sophie Louise